Quick Bites: 7 Nutritious Snacks to Fuel Your Afternoon
If you live an active lifestyle, then you may experience periods of hunger outside of your typically three meals per day. And when you’re trying to stay healthy while going about your busy day, it can be tempting to grab anything you can get your hands on. Not a good idea.
Try these five quick snacks that you can make ahead of time to keep you going until dinner.
- Almond-stuffed Medjool dates with cinnamon
- Greek yogurt with granola and maple syrup
- Whole grain graham crackers, topped with peanut butter and preserves
- Diced apple, sauteed in coconut oil and topped with cinnamon
- Sliced bananas with melted (in the microwave) dark chocolate