5 Foods That Have More Calcium Than Milk
Dairy products like cow’s milk, cheese have been touted as the best source of calcium for strong, healthy bones. But research shows that some foods can provide levels of calcium that exceed that of milk.
Add these five to your grocery list to boost your calcium intake.
- Sesame seeds ¼ cup = 351 mg of calcium
- Sardines (with bones) 3 ¾ ounce can = 351 mg calcium
- Collard greens 1 cup = 268 mg of calcium
- Spinach 1 cup = 245 mg of calcium
- Turnip greens 1 cup =197 mg of calcium