5 Essentials to Add to Your Home Gym
Although people are once again flocking to gyms nationwide, many still prefer to work out at home. If you’re one who is good with getting your exercise complete at home, these 5 tools are vital for your home gym.
- Dumbbells: Invest in a variety of weights, ranging from light to heavy, to accomodate small muscle and large muscle workouts.
- Jump rope: This simple exercise tool is great for warming up or getting a fun, unconventional cardio workout in. Challenge yourself with a weighted jump rope.
- Bands: These are a great addition to a leg workout as they provide an added layer of resistance.
- Mat: A good, sturdy mat is good to absorb shock when jumping or just to provide extra cushion and comfort when doing ab exercises.
- Clock or timer: Having a clock with a second hand or using the timer feature on your cell phone are good to have when doing timed exercis