7 Black-Owned Meal Delivery Services
After a long day, sometimes cooking is the last thing we want to do. Millions of people have recently turned to meal delivery services to fill that need.
Here are 7 Black-owned meal delivery services that are time-saving and delicious.
- First Batch Artisan Food: specializes in all of your vegan soul food
- Meal Zac: Specialty seasonings and catering in the New York city area
- Rebel Chef Meals: meal prep delivering to customers in the Atlanta area.
- Sauce: Comfort food, remimagined, based in Washington, D.C.
- Global Village foods: Vermont-based company that brings the African cuisine to homes in Vermont and nationwide.
- Boyce Mode: 100% plant-based meal delivery and customized nutritional supplements.
- MacroBites: a New Jersey-based meal service that prioritizes macronutrients (proteins, fats and carbs) into healthy ratios.