As so much is happening, from protests to gun violence to an “awakening” of the mistreatment of Black people and others of color, it’s important to protect and nurture our mental health.
It’s true that what you think, say and “put out into the universe” can make all the difference in your life. Your thoughts and words can be very powerful tools in your daily mental work. Recite these affirmations to change your mood and your life for good.
- I am whole.
- I am open to creative possibilities.
- I am intelligent.
- I am resourceful.
- I am growing.
- I am experiencing happiness.
- I am embracing health.
- I am optimistic.
- I am grateful for my experiences.
- I am the master builder of my life.
- I am already equipped with all that I need for success.
- I am deserving of all that is good.
- I am guided by wisdom, courage and discernment.
- I am perfect as I am.
- I am forward thinking.
- I am filled with positivity.
- I am focusing my attention on feeling good today.
- I manifest…