7 Steps on the Path to Transformation
Although life can be challenging at times, welcoming change can have a profound effect on your life.
On your life’s journey, making changes for the better is a process that takes dedication.
Here are 7 things to transform your life for the better.
- Get more sunshine. Studies show that getting just 20 to 30 minutes of sunshine each day can give you energy and improve your mood. Connect with nature daily to calm your mind and feed your spirit.
- Say “no” when needed. Saying “yes” when you want to say “no”, or overextending yourself can cause stress and zap your energy.
- Practice mind control. Minding your thoughts and practicing consistent positive self-talk is a great way to keep out negativity and foster better positivity in every aspect of life.
- Adopt a healthy diet. What you eat and drink is vital to having optimal health. Consume only fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean meats and fish, and water each day.
- Take frequent breathing breaks. Have you ever caught yourself not breathing? Stop and take a few deep breaths every hour to bring oxygen to the brain and bloodstream and boost energy.
- Get sufficient sleep. Rest is good for your mind and body. Try to get at least 7 hours of sleep each day. Take naps, if needed.
- Move. Everyday.