If you’re reading this, chances are you’re taking a short pause in your long daily to-do list. Good for you!
As we make our way through the demands of life, it’s becoming more and more important to stop, breathe and take in moments of self-awareness. This can include pausing to be in the moment, observe our surroundings or reflect on our feelings about ourselves.
Grab your favorite pen and paper and follow these journal prompts for self-awareness and reflection.
- What color do you feel like today?
- Look around you and pick an object. Write something from that object’s point of view.
- Write about a messy part of your home or life.
- Do you like your name? What does it mean to you? If you could change it, would you and what would it be?
- If this week in your life had a theme, what would it be?