Practicing yoga regularly can transform your life. Not only does it help strengthen and tone your muscles, but it also helps deliver oxygen-rich blood to your organs and can calm the mind and spirit.
There are literally dozens of yoga poses that you should incorporate into your workout routine. But if there’s one very powerful pose that you should commit to doing every day is legs up the wall. And here’s why:
Benefits of Legs Up the Wall pose
- Realigns the spine
- Calms the central nervous system
- Relieves tension and pressure on the pelvis
- Eases stress to help you sleep
- Relieves swollen ankles and varicose veins
Legs Up the Wall
- Perform this pose near a wall. Lie on your back.
- Raise the legs up and lie them flat against the wall.
- Lay the arms along the sides of the body.
- Relax and breathe deeply for 5-20 minutes.