7 Journal Prompts to Make Your Heart Happy
If journaling is something you’re committed to doing more of this year, then you’re taking positive steps in improving your mental health. Writing down your feelings about what’s happening in your life as well as your goals is a healthy way to cope with difficult issues or plan for your next chapter.
In addition to helping with hard times, journaling can also be used to generate happiness and gratitude.
Grab your favorite pen and paper and follow these 7 journal prompts to make you remember and feel happy.
1. What makes you smile or laugh every time you think of it?
2. What is the best thing you have ever been given?
3. What do you look forward to every week?
4. Write about a memory that makes you feel warm.
5. What is your favorite way to spend a lazy day?
6. What is your favorite work of art? Why do you love it?
7. Write about a time you felt loved.