Change Your Life With These 10 Healthy Habits
One of our favorite mantras is “Good health is a learned behavior.” As the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink. To have good health, you have to want it. And forming healthy habits is the key to acquiring and maintaining optimal health for your mind, body and spirit.
Don’t know where to start? Here are 10 healthy habits you can commit to doing every day for good health.
- Exercise for 30 minutes to 1 hour each day.
- Unplug from screens at least 2 hours before bed.
- Eat three healthy meals per day.
- Take 10 to 15-minute breaks periodically throughout the day.
- Eat 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
- Meditate each day for at least 10 minutes.
- Spend some time outside in nature.
- Get a minimum of 8 hours of sleep each night.
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily
- Be grateful.