How Strong is Your Immunity?
Fall will be here before you know it so make your health a priority. Having a strong and healthy immune system is important during cold and flu season. How do you know if your immunity is strong? Take our immunity check quiz.
Do these describe you?
- Live under constant stress
- Live near high-voltage power lines, cell phone towers or a nuclear power plant
- Live in or near a major city or a busy street
- Lack of exercise
- Close family members with a degenerative illness
- Have mercury fillings in your teeth
- Have allergies or food sensitivities
- Consume a diet that is high in processed and/or sugary foods
- Regularly drink tap water, carbonated drinks or sodas
- Have recurring thrush or yeast infections
- Smoke or drink alcohol frequently
- Use a microwave regularly
- Use a computer or cell phone daily
- Have teethmarks around the edges of your tongue
- Have signs of premature aging
- Get less than eight hours of sleep a night or suffer from insomnia
- Feel tired most of the time
- Are exposed to poor-quality air daily
- Suffer from frequent colds or flu
- Have gastrointestinal problems
If you answered yes to most of these questions, then consider working on improving your immunity.