10 Age-Defying Habits to Improve Your Quality of Life
Researchers have long pursued the key to longevity. What they have found is there is not only single key to living a longer, healthier life. The recipe includes a combination of environment, lifestyle choices, genes and a little luck.
Aside from genetics, these behaviors can help slow the aging process and improve your quality of life.
- Eat a mostly plant-based diet.
- Eat until only 80 percent full.
- Cut sugar and processed foods.
- Reduce stress
- Engage in physical activity throughout the day
- Consume alcohol in moderation.
- Practice regular prayer or meditation
- Share quality time with family and friends.
- Get quality sleep
- Tend to your mental health